Monday, February 25, 2013

Spring Showers Bring May Flowers

Good afternoon!

I hope everyone is staying dry today on this rainy Monday. I also hope everyone is staying safe on the roads. Don't drive unless you need too. Ok, I'm done being Grandpa Zach. But I'm keeping the cane and suspenders.

I think it's important to bring attention to some important dates coming up for PLC and RSU.

RSU's Got Talent is right around the corner on March 12Auditions will be held next week so get your act together and try out Monday March 4 from 5-8pm or Wednesday March 6 from 5-8pm in the Centennial Center! If you don't have your act together, come anyway. Bring a dog if you have too. Actually, no dogs please.

Also right around the corner is the PLC trip to go see the Thunder beat the Lakers in OKC! I just knocked on wood so it's ok for me to say they will win. Remember to plan accordingly. We'll be leaving at 5:00 PM and returning in the wee hours of the morning. Of course, if you're like me the bus is opportune sleep time. Bring a pillow and blanket if you want you guys. I will probably bring a teddy bear...don't judge. I am looking forward to this ladies and gents. I am psyching myself up. Right now. I am psyched. Whoa nelly. Gotta slow my heart down for a second.

Thanks to everyone that showed up Sunday to grade and pizza stain the applications. I think it's safe to say we had fun and managed to get a lot done. That just rhymed.

Remember if you didn't finish through all of the applications you will have to complete your list before it can be used.

Once again, I hope everyone is having a great Monday despite the gloom outside. Stay safe on the streets, they will more than likely ice over tonight. 

With mucho gracias love and hugs, and puppy dogs,
-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment